CHIROPRACTIC CARE (SPORTS & FUNCTIONAL)
Specialising in the care of musculoskeletal injury and prevention through a process involving soft tissue therapies, joint mobilisation, functional movement and rehabilitation.
Chiropractic Care aims to mobilise the spine towards its natural range of motion. It helps increase the fluidity and efficiency of the nervous system.
Proper function of the nerves positively effect all other systems in the body (circulatory, lymphatic, digestive, etc.) and improves mental health and overall well being.
Our techniques include:
• Myofascial Release Techniques and Soft Tissue Moblisation
• Active Release Technique, a patented technique, using soft tissue movement, aiming to identify, isolate and target affected areas. It breaks down scar tissue, decreases inflammation and promotes blood flow
• Graston Technique®, an innovative, evidence based, patented form of instrument assisted soft tissue mobilisation, stimulating break down of scar tissue, adhesions and restrictions
• Chiropractic adjustment - joint manipulation used to restore joint mobility and balance the energy of the nervous system from brain to body
• Activator & SOT non-force adjusting used for delicate individuals
• Extremity Assessment and Adjusting
• Functional Movement Assessment for spinal/core stability
• Paediatric non-force adjusting
• Webster Technique for pregnancy patients
• Wellness Nutrition to optimise healing/increase energy flow/reduce inflammation
REHABILITATION & RECOVERY
We focus on movement and returning our patients to optimal performance through individualised exercise prescription, hands on care and patient education.
We provide support and restorative care for any type of individual. Our goal is to help our patient recover from injury and perform at their best. Individualised plans focus on postural correction, muscle imbalance improvement, mobility, pain elimination, stability maximisation and injury prevention.
NUTRITION (PERFORMANCE & FUNCTIONAL)
We work with all individuals, including athletes of all ages to deliver evidence-based, customised nutrition recommendations and programs designed to achieve performance, energy, body composition and health goals.
Working closely with internationally renowned Nutritionist, Alexandra Rehlinger (The Art of Health) we can analyse your blood and genetics to further understand the dynamics of your internal being.
We work with the body’s natural ability to adapt and function in the way it’s designed to. In pregnancy, Chiropractic care is vital to the normal physiological function of both you and your baby in pregnancy and birth. For detailed information, please visit: @ButterflyBellies
The Chak approach looks at the individual as a whole and helps to address the root of the issue and find a resolution.
The Chak houses an integrated approach that focuses on improving your quality of life and getting you back to doing the things you love as quickly as possible.